Prepare for the CPRE Foundation Level Exam
ONLINE MICRO-COURSE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING TRAINING PROGRAM
WHAT DO THE ONLINE MICRO-COURSE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING TRAINING PROGRAM CONSIST OF?
This unique micro-course RE Training Program consists of a series of what we refer to as “bite size” micro course topics relating to the Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering. The program includes 10 of these micro courses which are delivered on a weekly basis to each student over a period of 10 weeks. This Micro-Course BA Training Program is based on the CPRE Foundation Level Syllabus provided by the International Requirements Engineering Board (IREB) to use to prepare for the CPRE Foundation Level exam. It is therefore a great tool to help you prepare for this professional Business Analysis certification exam.
Refer to the Objectives Section below for an outline of each Micro Course Topic.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS MICRO-COURSE RE TRAINING PROGRAM
- Any Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer or business professional who would like to learn more about Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering will receive a wide spectrum of fundamental and practical Business Analysis training.
- Any person who is interested in Requirements Engineering should do this program.
- Any person who is in the process of preparing for the CPRE FL exam should add this program to their preparation plans.
PRE-REQUISITES: No specific experience required.
HOW LONG DOES THIS TRAINING PROGRAM TAKE TO COMPLETE?
The Micro-Course RE Training Program consists of 10 online Micro Courses which will be staggered to the enrolled student over a 10 week period. Each Micro Course will take no longer than 60 minutes to complete.
All student materials and reference materials are included as part of this course. You don’t need to purchase anything further to complete this Micro Course RE Training Program.
You have 6 months to complete this Micro Course RE Training Program.
Micro Courses Included in the Micro Course RE Training Program
- Week 1: Introduction to Requirements Engineering
- Week 2: Requirements Elicitation Fundamentals
- Week 3: Elicitation Techniques Applied
- Week 4: Requirements Documentation
- Week 5: Requirements Modeling using Use Cases
- Week 6: Introduction to Data Modelling
- Week 7: Introduction to Functional and Activity Modelling
- Week 8: Requirements Validation and Negotiation
- Week 9: Requirements Management
- Week 10: Requirements Engineering Tools & Additional Techniques