Do you sometimes wish your team had another Business Analyst or two on hand to fill any short term capacity gaps or just help the team to get through those peak project times?
Our virtual online team supplement your existing Business Analysis team capacity when you need it.
Book us for a few hours, days or weeks to help your team cope with an increased workload.
OUR VIRTUAL BUSINESS ANALYSIS SERVICES
- Requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation
- Process modelling (BPMN v2)
- User story creation and elaboration (JIRA, or other tools as needed)
- Story mapping, wireframes, customer journeys
- Agile or waterfall methodologies supported
- Peer reviews of business analysis artefacts
- Definition of Business Analysis approach and planning
- Current state and future state analysis
- Gap analysis, functional decompositions
- UML Use Cases, activity modelling and logical data modelling
- Business analyst mentoring & guidance
- Template design and development
- Testing, quality assurance, script writing
- Requirements validation, verification and prioritisation
- Stakeholder engagement
All our services are best practice based and fully aligned with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) and Agile Extension v2.
HOW IT WORKS
We discuss your Business Analysis needs.
We estimate the work effort.
We start helping you as soon as the next day!
GET TO KNOW US
We are a small Melbourne based team consisting of experienced professional Business Analysts. Our backgrounds working as practicing Business Analysts stretches over more than 20 years. All of us worked internationally (South Africa, UK, Australia, European & US based projects) and have a broad spectrum of industry experience (professional services, banking, finance, government, insurance, education, airline industry) to name but a few.
You will always work directly with the same person, although as a team we may work together to deliver for you better and faster.
Get to know us better by connecting with us on LinkedIn.
CONTACT US TODAY
Call us on: 03 8677 0891 (Australian Eastern Standard Time 9am – 5pm)
Or send us a message and we will get in touch within 24 hours.