Become a Business Analyst – Beginner Training Program
Become a Business Analyst today!
Are you interested to become a Business Analyst but you are not sure which steps to follow to get it all kicked off? This Training Program is designed specifically for people like you who want to become a Business Analyst, who have never been a business analyst before or only have very little experience with business analysis in the workplace. This program helps you to change your career to become a Business Analyst. The purpose of this program is to take you on a step-by-step industry recognised learning journey to become a Business Analyst. You do 3 IIBA® online training courses, practical project assignments and work with a CBAP® career coach on your own individual development roadmap to become a Business Analyst.
What is included?
- Pre-Program Online Skills Assessment
- Welcome Instructions with the Program Outline
- Training Development Roadmap
- Online IIBA ® Endorsed Courses:
- COURSE Level 1: Business Analysis Practitioner Course (earn 24 Professional Development hours)
- COURSE Level 2: Requirements Expert Course (earn 16 Professional Development hours)
- BABOK® v3.0 Core Practitioner Course (earn 22 Professional Development hours)
- Coaching Session – a 1:1 Skype Career Coaching Session with your assigned coach.
- Student Materials for all online courses in the program including BABOK v3.0 Guide.
- BOOKS- Mastering the Requirements Process, Suzanne & James Robertson or similar as a hard copy.
- Project Assignment – This Project Assignment gives you the opportunity to show case your learning.
- Course Completion Certificates