BAE Advanced Training Program
Earn Professional IIBA® Certification
Are you a Business Analyst that would like to achieve your CCBA® or CBAP® level Professional Certification?
The BAE Advanced Training Program provides you with everything you need to prepare for your professional IIBA® certification at your own pace, from anywhere with individual tutor support to guide you, affordably and comprehensively.
You will receive one-on-one coaching with a certified CBAP® career coach, formulate your own personalised development roadmap, complete 4 IIBA® Endorsed Online training courses (earning all the PD hours / CDUs you require along the way), take a set of online exam quizzes to help prepare you, and study from recommended a CCBA® & CBAP® Study Guide to ensure your preferred learning style is catered to.
What is included?
You receive the following as part of the Business Analysis Certification Online Program:
- Pre-Program Online Skills Assessment
- Welcome Instructions with the Program Outline
- Training Development Roadmap
- Online IIBA® Endorsed Courses:
- COURSE Level 1: Business Analysis Practitioner Course (earn 24 PD hours/CDUs)
- COURSE Level 2: Requirements Expert Course (earn 16 PD hours/CDUs)
- COURSE Level 3: Business Analysis Master Practitioner Course (earn 16 PD hours/CDUs)
- BABOK v3.0 Core Practitioner Course (earn 22 PD hours/CDUs)
- Coaching Session – a 1:1 Skype Career Coaching Session with your assigned coach.
- Student Materials for all online courses in the program
- BOOKS – BABOK Guide v3.0 soft copy, CBAP/CCBA: Certified Business Analysis Study Guide, Susan A. Weese, Terri Wagner or similar in hard copy.
- Ultimate CCBA®/CBAP® Preparation: You complete a series of exam style quizzes* per BABOK v3.0 Knowledge Area to ensure you have a comprehensive knowledge of the BABOK v3.0 Guide.*This forms part of the BABOK v3.0 Core Practitioner Course.
- Course Completion Certificates